- Problogger - This site was started by Darren Rowse on September 2004, from then this site has had millions of pageviews every month and is one of the 10th most popular blog on technorati. It ranks 6 on Google and is part of B5Media. This site is dedicated to help other bloggers learn the blogging skills and share their own blogging experiences.
- Copyblogger - A blog dealing with copywriting and content marketing skills. It was started in 2006 by Brian Clark and today has upto 68000 subscribers and receives upto 185,000 pageviews a month. Copyblogger fully deals with helping first time and experienced bloggers get traffic, gain subscribers and attract links.
- John Chow - is a blog named after its founder and is dealing with the everyday happenings in the dotcoms. John Chow is a damn fine person and is also a fight champion. On the the John Chow's about us page there is a staffer's remark saying " Consider yourself blessed by god to have got to read this blog". It is a good blog receiving upto 600,000 pageviews a day.
- Quick Online Tips - Also fondly known as QOP, is a popular blog regularly publishing tech news, blogging tips and making money online. It gets upto 600,000 pageviews a month and is one of the most famous blog online.
- DailyBlogTips - is one of the most popular blogs in the world, it gets upto 500,000 pageviews a month and has 27000 subscribers. It was started by Daniel Scocco in 2005 and it deals with making money online and blogging tips.
- DoshDosh - is a blog offering internet marketing and blogging tips along with social media strategies. Its audience includes bloggers, web publishers, small business owners and freelancers. It was founded by its only blogger and promoter Maki. It is subscribes by upto 25000 users and gets upto 275,000 pageviews a month.
- Performancing - is owned and managed by Splashpress Media, which also owns the ad network performancing ads. It offers content for home based bloggers and teens to make money online. It has good traffic and a subscriber base.
- TheBlogHerald - is a news about the latest dot com happenings and it is one of the most read by bloggers. It has 20000 subscribers and it ranks 6 on most search engines. It was founded by duncan riley in 2003.
- BloggingPro - offers news, themes and plugins for bloggers, freelancers and web publishers. It is another blog which belongs to Splashpress Media. It has a decent subscriber base even though not displayed, it ranks 6 on Google.
- JohnTP - is a blog run by a Saudi based blogger JohnTP, it is a blog offering blogging tips and is quiet successful. The blog is subscribed by over 4000 users and ranks 7 on Google.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Top 10 blogs about blogging
The internet is one of the only places on Earth that has demand for almost everything, but none as much as the blogs which teach about the internet. The internet which was started 3 decades ago for military purposes got commercialized in the early 1990s even though not affordable by the common man, today anyone can make a living over the internet and sometimes more than a living. Below are the blogs which have taught millions to make money online.