Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A dirty trick to gain backlinks from Google

This morning I came across an article on Smartbloggerz.com which was about gaining backlinks from Google using the Google Notebook.


For those of you who haven't heard of it, let me tell you that it is a tool by Google which allows you to clip text, search results and images from web pages. These notebooks can be kept private or made public, now while making it public you can easily gain some links to your blog from Google Notebook.













After reading that article I decided to test it for myself, I picked up an article from my blog, posted it and I made it public and later on I went and checked it if those links were Dofollow or Nofollow, they were Dofollow. 


I really think that Google Notebook can be an effective tool to get some backlinks to your blog. Even though you will be playing dirty in some aspects, you can benefit a lot in your Google rankings and also on Yahoo and Microsoft as such sites are well indexed in both of them.


I will be writing posts on this series in the coming week, this is one of first posts. To keep track of posts in this series subscribe to Dumb Little Blogger.


XsitePro 2 Total Site Management





1 comment:

  1. wow its a gr8 find, getting backlinks from google itself. well thats rocking

    will try it out personally now

    ReplyDelete