- Create posts related to your weblog's topic. You can create posts for basically any topic you can think of. I have yet to discover a niche there is no content for on the websites WP Robot pulls content from.
- Create posts for many keywords at the same time.You can have 20 active keywords in the basic version and 50 keywords in the advanced of WP Robot simultaneously. The elite version even allows an unlimited amount of keywords.
- Add created posts to any category of your Wordpress weblog. You can choose a different category for each keyword you create.
- Custom time intervals between posts. You define the pace in which new content is added to your site by specifying a custom time interval for every keyword. You could for example add new posts for the keyword "ipods" every 2 hours or every 3 days (etc).
- Extend WP Robot's functionality with new modules. Currently there are 7 different modules available and more will be released soon!
- Control exactly what content is created. By setting probabilities for every module or disabling modules for certain keywords you have full control over what WP Robot does.
- Creates tags for every post. Tags are one of the many powerful features of Wordpress. That's why WP Robot will add several related tags for each post it creates.
- Bulk Add Keywords. Use the new bulk add keywords feature to set up a new autoblog even quicker than before.
- Many customizable options. You can for example choose if new posts are immediatelly published or added as drafts and much more...
WP Robot Core : basic, elite and advanced
The core of WP Robot is like the fundament of the plugin: It has no posting powers by itself but supplies the framework for all available modules which can be added to it.
You can choose between 3 different core versions: The free basic core and the paid for advanced and elite editions, which offer some additional features for more experienced webmasters. You can find a feature comparison below: