DripFeed Robot : Twitter Automation
In average the overall click through rate of Twitter ranges from 0.25% to 1%. So, if I have 10000 followers, my tweets are going to gain 25 to 100 clicks. This does not mean mass tweeting is going to double this number.
Twitter Ecourse : Twixexplode
Find out your Twitter Click-Through-Rate
- First of all register with Bit.ly.
- Find a good post on your blog to Tweet. Copy the Url.
- Shorten the URL using Bit.ly
- Write a good description about the article with the shortened link and tweet it.
- Wait for 5 to 6 hours and count the number of clicks.
Please post the result as a comment below, so that I can further understand Twitter and write another post on the topic.